Friday 31 January 2020

Morgan Stanley Internship Process

0
Morgan Stanley Internship Interview questions


STAGE 1 


CPI CUT-OFF: 5.0 and above 
BRANCHES ALLOWED:  CSE,IT,ECE,EE 
JOB PROFILE: Software Engineering Intern 
LOCATION: Bangalore/Mumbai 
STIPEND: Rs.87000 pm 
PROVISION OF PPO: Yes




STAGE 2 


An online test was conducted on hackerrank for 2 hrs. There were 3 coding questions. Questions were on ad-hoc logic and optimisation algorithms. There were also around 25 MCQ questions based on Aptitude, English, OOP, DBMS, etc. 
Around 20 were shortlisted for the interview round. 





STAGE 3 


Technical Interview Round: 
The Interviewer was nice and you wouldn’t feel any nervousness. I was asked questions on counting sort , egg-drop problem based on Binary Search,Snake-Ladder Problem based on Shortest PATH Dijkstra Algorithm. At the end, he asked if I had any questions. 





STAGE 4 


HR Interview Round: 
The interview started with “ How was my day ?”. Then he asked about my journey from school life till college. I was also asked questions on my hobbies. 


Suggestions/Tips: 
1. Focus on Data Structures more. Understand the usage of Algorithms. Graph and DP.
2. In the interview, if you know the solution to a problem, never directly jump to the solution. Show how you got to that solution, what was your thought-process…...BUILD UP THEN CLIMAX. 


I was fortunate enough to have got selected with 3 other guys ! Hope you find my experience useful. 


IT BATCH OF 2k21


Author Image

About Vikas Jangid

No comments:

Post a Comment