Saturday 1 February 2020

SAP Labs Internship Process

0
SAP Labs Internship Interview Questions


Stage-1


Courses Allowed: All
Stipend: 45,000 INR per month 
Eligibility: 5.0 CPI and above
Job Profile: Intern
Intern Location: Bangalore/Pune/Gurgaon
Provision of PPO : Yes



Stage-2


It was an online test hosted on Hackerrank consisting of 2 sections - MCQs and Coding section. Coding section had two sets, one of which it consists of two coding questions and one SQL based question while the other consists of one coding and two SQL based question.
8 students were shortlisted for the interview.



Stage-3


Technical Round 1:
First round was technical round based on data structures and level of questions were increasing one by one. Then, interviewer asked for my interests and interview shifted from data structure to java development(since i had interest in it).


Technical Round 2:  
Once again it was based on data structures but I performed better in second round as compared to earlier one.



Stage-4


HR Round
This round was most difficult for me at the start since it was a HR round and first question was to describe myself. I told her a lot about me and then she asked what else? I told her once again the remaining thing that comes in my mind. After I finished she asked once again what else? I was out of things now so I told her about computer games that I used to play like PUBG and the HR round got easy from this point onwards as we started discussing about PUBG. Few points were asked about Aero and Robo club of our college because I mentioned my interest on these as well.



Results

5 students including me got selected for the internship role at SAP Labs.



Suggestions/Tips: -

If you are saying something to interviewer then you must be able to prove that as well.


ECE Batch of 2021




Author Image

About Kunal Sevkani

No comments:

Post a Comment